We don’t just work for you, we work with you! We are committed to delivering effective and practical advice while achieving innovative and sustainable solutions.
Our experience in both the public and private sectors allows us to provide reliable value when it comes to delivering project planning, resource consenting and processing advice. In developing and consenting a project, we seek to understand our client’s needs, to become an extension of your business or team, and to help you to achieve effective, innovative and sustainable outcomes.
Services for Local Government:
- Compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Project managing complex and/or challenging planning or resource consent processing projects.
- Assessing and advising councils on all aspects of resource consent processing.
- Planning for and responding to natural disasters and climate change.
- Staff/client advice, development, education and mentoring.
Services for businesses and property owners:
- Preparation of assessments of environmental effects and resource consent applications.
- Designing innovative consultation strategies and facilitating consultation with potentially affected and interested parties.
- Project managing complex and/or controversial resource consent applications, so as to achieve the best possible outcomes within the resource management framework.
- Hearing, caucusing, mediation and Environment Court, High Court and Supreme Court evidence presentation associated with resource consent applications.
- Establishing and altering designations.
- Compliance programming, advice, auditing, monitoring, and reporting.
Click on the below images to learn more about our Success Stories with project Planning & Consent.