Our freshwater ecology expertise can assist you with your consenting, monitoring and freshwater management requirements.
We offer a variety of freshwater ecology services from field surveys, tracking and translocation exercises, to undertaking assessments for resource consents, compliance monitoring and research. Our services can be utilised to assist with freshwater environmental management and the identification of appropriate remediation and mitigation solutions.
We provide freshwater ecology services including:
- Assessment of effects reports
- Ecological, water quality and compliance monitoring
- Fisheries studies, biodiversity, habitat and community surveys
- Fish tagging, tracking and translocation
- Advice regarding resource consent processing and policy requirements
- Innovative freshwater ecology solutions.